14 July 2012

OPI - I Have A Herring Problem

Swatch post! Later than expected but as promised, here are my pictures of OPI - I Have a Herring Problem, from the 2012 Holland collection. It turns out I forgot to clean the edges up before I took these but we can ignore those if we try, right?

Nails painted with OPI nail polish called I Have A Herring Problem

I Have a Herring Problem is “a shimmery green-blue” but I felt that it was more of a dusty blue with hints of grey and green. The shimmer flashes gold, green or even pink depending on the light.

Nails painted with OPI nail polish called I Have A Herring Problem

All pictures are with three coats. It applied well and you could probably get away with two coats in a hurry, or if you’re better at getting good coverage than I am!

Nails painted with OPI nail polish called I Have A Herring Problem

You can see the pink in the shimmer above, a little.

Nails painted with OPI nail polish called I Have A Herring Problem

It lasted well with only a bit of tip wear by the third day. Overall I was really pleased with this colour, it’s a lovely muted shade that I didn’t get bored of and only took off when it had got visibly chipped.

Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. oooh, what a beautiful color! The subtle shimmer really adds something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed wearing that one! These photos make me wince though ;) will need to reswatch sometime...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love to see them and will reply to all of you! Comments with links will be removed so please email me instead if you'd like me to visit your blog :)